Skip to main content

Making out maximum output of every hour in your day



Seems like you already have that spark of motivation in you to excel in JEE.Let me help you keep that spark alive.
Following are some of the hacks(my language if you have read any of my previous blogs) that will definitely help you to bring out the best of you everyday.
  • First of all don’t target any rank or marks,rather try to improve upon your capabilities everyday.
  • Now science is a proof that those people who study late night have a higher IQ than others.Sharing my own experience,what I did for this was that whenever I was at home in the afternoon then I used to sleep for sometime and then at night I used to study extra time ,4 times of what I slept in the afternoon.(Ex-I slept 1 hour then i used to study till 4 am and then again wake up at 8:30.)
  • Try to take naps at those times when you can’t do anything productive eg-while travelling like in my case I used to sleep a lot while traveling in metro.
  • Everyone does hardwork but those who do consistent hardwork are able to make the top place.
  • Remember time is a very precious thing.You will need to give the optimum time available till JEE.
  • Indulge your mind into questions for around 98% of your day, including sleeps (I am serious!!!).When you start getting dreams of the last question you were not able to solve then Congratulations!!! you are on the right track.(I also used to get :p )
  • Remember that you can plan more when you relax.Use this to your fullest.
  • Give topmost priority in keeping the theory crystal clear for all the 3 subjects.
  • Ask the doubts to yourself making an environment in your mind such that you are asking that to your teacher & many of the times you will find that the answer is with you only in your theory.Don’t leave a doubt until you are completely satisfied 20 new doubts may arise while solving the previous one.But getting all of them cleared will make you more stronger mentally.
At last remember that all small things added together make big differences .Sincerely having a dream and doing whatever it takes to achieve it always pays at last.
P.S.-While trying out the 3rd stunt make sure you don’t miss your destination. (Happened with me 2-3 times :p)

Comments